To borrow any county resources and materials:
- Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let the office know as far in advance as possible if you would like to borrow PR materials. Please list the materials you would like to borrow (contact email@example.com if you are unsure of the materials you need for your event).
- Please arrange with the office a time to collect the materials from the Trefoil Centre. Collections times may be restricted if materials are already in use and awaiting to be returned. The office team can leave materials in the hall for you to collect, if outside usual office hours.
- Please return the materials the week following your event. It is important that materials are returned promptly, as they may be booked out for other events. If you are unable to do so, then please let the office know.
- Please try and ensure that materials are returned dry and clean. If this is not possible, then please let the office team know. Similarly, if materials are damaged, please let the office team know.
- When returning materials, please leave them in the hall if not returning them in office hours. The office team will put the materials back in the cupboard.