We have a dynamic team who volunteer their time to support the successful running of the County, our properties and our activities.
We are always looking for new faces to join this team, to help us grow and develop. If you have an interest in volunteering in a new way, this could be the opportunity for you!
To be a volunteer you must be 18 or over and a member of Girlguiding (or willing to become one). You don’t need to have any specialist skills, qualifications or experience, just an enthusiasm to join in and help out.
To find out more, express an interest or make a suggestion, please contact the County Commissioner at email@example.com.
- Sārangpur Safeguarding Lead – support and advise leaders across the county on safeguarding issues, including implementing A Safe Space training.
- where to buy ivermectin uk Training Co-ordinator – help plan the annual county training programme, including identifying training needs, and sourcing venues and trainers.
- Taylors Lakes Finance Assistants – support the Finance Team to help with costings for county events and projects.
- Saundatti Climbing Adviser – part of the Outdoor Team, this adviser will support, advise and help run climbing activities.
- Communications Assistants – support the marketing and promotion of Leeds County through social media, press releases, blogs, etc.